domenica 7 dicembre 2014

Margot with patchwork heart by DT Laura


Hi gals, I'm Laura here and this is my first DT post for SHAKY A.
I'm so glad to be a part in this fantastic team... is like a family, really!


I had a great fun to colour the "Margot with patchwork heart".


I colored this digistamp with my looooved Faber Castell Polychromos pencils.

 





Try it yourself to color one of the beautiful Shaky A. digistamps (for sale on Etsy store)...
... you will enjoy too, I warrant you!







 I like sooooo much this card: it will be the Christmas gift for my mom!

And take a peek at the SHAKY A. store:  
the stamps are gorgeous and you will certainly find the one that will make you fall in love.

 See you next time... Laura.


 

1 commento:

  1. You should see how my partner Wesley Virgin's autobiography begins with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO.

    You see, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he revealed hidden, "MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to get everything they want.

    These are the same tactics many famous people (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and top business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You probably know how you use less than 10% of your brain.

    That's because most of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe this conversation has even taken place INSIDE your very own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind 7 years back, while riding an unlicensed, beat-up trash bucket of a vehicle without a license and $3 on his debit card.

    "I'm very frustrated with living check to check! When will I finally succeed?"

    You've taken part in those types of conversations, isn't it right?

    Your own success story is going to happen. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

    Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

    RispondiElimina