mercoledì 13 agosto 2014

Guest Designer #1 - Madeline!


Hellooo!



But that's not all the fun that has happened - I was asked by talented Loshakerato Alberto to be a Guest Designer for his stamp brand Shaky A stamps! I was so honoured and said yes immediately! I decided to do two tags that you can use as bookmarks, although there are some embellishments that are a little elevated, it's no problem using them as bookmarks!

Here is the first bookmark... I have used a gorgeous pink design paper from Inkido Beautiful Memories Collection (Inkido is closing its production so this paper will soon be very rare!)

The stamp from Shaky A is called Princess of my life and you can find it here. The beautiful lace is something I just bought at Live and Love Crafts, it's sooo beautiful!! The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the clay embellishments are made with Martha Stewart clay and molds. I have coloured the stamp with Copics and the combinations I have used are the following:



Skin: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00, R20 (eyes:) BG49, BG13
Hair: E18, E15 Hat and dress: R89, R85, R83, R81
hite dots: Poscapen
Vails: R85, R83, R81 Wings: Y17, Y15, Y11, Y000
And here's my next tag/bookmark! This is made with a Shaky A stamp called Magic Everyday and you can find her here. The design paper is the same as the one above and the lace is a different one I just bought at Live and Love Crafts. The colours I used to colour this stamp up are the following: Skin: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00, R20 (eyes:) YG03, YG67, YG11 Hair: E29, E25, E21 Dress: Purple: V09, V15, V12, V01 Pink: R85, R83, R81 Wings: Y17, Y15, Y11, Y000 White dots: Poscapen



So, that's what I had to show you today! Thank you very much Alberto for this opportunity, totally enjoyed colouring these two stamps up - they are very colouring friendly
If you want to see more of Shaky A stamps, visit the Etsy store here. Happy Crafting! xoxo Madeleine


1 commento: