giovedì 21 agosto 2014

Guest Designer #2 - Iris

Hello everyone, it's Iris here

Happy Hump Day Everyone! Today I like to share a creation with you as a guest designer forShaky A. digi stamps. I love Alberto's stamp line and was thrilled when he asked me if I would like to guest design. He recently opened his Etsy shop Shaky A. Planet where you will find all his stamps available for immediate downloadSome wonderful inspiration from the DT can be found on the Shaky A. blog HERE.

For my card I used Penelope and I colored her using Copics. 


I sprinkled some shabby white embossing powder around the image. The sentiment comes with the image. Dies used are from Memory Box, which I also sprinkled and embossed with shabby silver embossing powder, and Magnolia. Flowers, lace and ribbon are from my stash. Filmstrip is from Tim Holtz and the papers are Maja Design.


A closer look:





Thanks for stopping by today and I'll have another Shaky A. creation to show here on my blog later this week. Make sure you come back and check! 

Hugs, Iris!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento